• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Atv Outing with the boys this weekend

hill7410

Me and 3 other buddies are heading up north this weekend for a little excursion. Is there anything that you guys can think of that we should be bringing along other lots of gas? Is there anybody else going to do some riding this weekend??

Quote:

Here are some good things to bring along

Trail map/gps

jumper cables

chain/rope

tire plugs/air pump

wet wipes

cell phone

Good start to the list.

I would also bring a small tool kit (wrenches,sockets, etc.)

2-way radios come in handy if seperated.

It'll probably be pretty sloppy out if it's anything like last saturday you'll want something to rinse the radiator.

Water proof shoes and maybe rain pants.

Unfortunately this is the one weekend I have to work. Enjoy your trip. Happy trails.

Great idea's guys. I looked at my trail i am going to go on the dnr HSOforum it said it was closed to vehicles over 1000lbs so hopefully i will have the trails all to myself this weekend. Is anybody else going to the peqout lakes are this weekend?

I won't be at Peqout but I will be up at either Ripley or Pine Center. Should be a nice weekend for riding. I was up last weekend at General Andrews and the trails up there were great. Has anyone thought of getting a FM get together for four-wheelin? I think it'd be fun.

you could try and rip up the sartell area but the cops are so thick you would get a ticket while unloading your wheeler. smile.gif I tried! We went over towards the land o lakes state forest in emily, all in all it was a great weekend. We didnt see one other person. I clipped a deer on friday night by the cabin when we were going to the store, that was a close one. we thought a buddy of mine wrecked his uncles grizzly because it seemed that the tranny was slipping or wouldnt let it go any faster. but it was just water in the v belt, drained that and good to go. Put on over 120 miles this weekend. surprising nothing else got broken. buddy lost one front axle guard other than that a picture perfect weekend. rained each night so the trails were not dusty at all. We are starting this year out right!