• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tracks off/Wheels on!

Catmendo

Now that the ice fishing season has officially ended for me, I thought it was time to remove my Sportsman, Prospector track system.

I had no idea how much work was going to be involved, but being somewhat mechanically inclined I proceeded anyway.

As it turned out, there was really no time in which I found any difficulties. It was simply a case of removing a track and then replacing it with tire & rim....nothing to it!

The entire transformation took less than an hour. Now my Sportsman is ready for summer operating....not that I'll have time to ride her often. wink.gif

Do the tracks go on fairly easy also? Can they be used on non-polaris ATV's? I've been watching your threads on these tracks and they look pretty slick. I might have to do a little more research for myself.