• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tacklin' Tetonka - FM Get-Together

All,

You are invited to participate in what is sure to be another fun and exciting FM Get-Together. "Tacklin' Tetonka" has been set for Sunday, June 24 on Lake Tetonka. We will meet as a group by 8:00 am at the public landing near Best Point and drop our boats in the water. We'll plan to fish until ~1:00 pm, reel 'em up, head over to the swimming beach on the E end of the lake, have lunch, share tactics on the various species of fish we may be targeting and then heading back out until sun-down or a touch after.

If you have a boat, please plan to bring it. If you do not have a boat, do not let that prevent you from coming. We'll figure something out to make sure you can get out on the water. As for lunch, bring whatever you wish and we can have a "picnic" of sorts. These types of things will not be provided. Whichever direction you are coming from, I encourage you all to stop at Hermie's, Reel Fishing and Tackle or Axel's for your tackle and live bait needs. I will more than likely be at Reel Fishing and Tackle in Madison Lake ~7:00 am that day if any would like to meet there. Again, this is sure to be a great day with friends, both new and old, so we look forward to a nice turn-out. Please respond to this post if you plan to attend. Personally, I look forward to seeing many of you there.

Bring on the summer-time bite!

Would love to join the fun but have my kid's birthday party that day. Only been on Tetonka once or twice before and don't remember catching much, I'd be pimping you big time for tips and advice if I was going grin.gif

Have a great time!