• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking For An Aluminum Canoe

I am looking for a used canoe for summer before i go to college had on all lined up but it fell through i was hoping that some one may know of someone selling or who wants to sell one .. i have got a trip this summer and hope to have my own canoe to add another group if you could throw out some prices too that would be great

Thanks a ton

~outdoorsman~

You can post a thread in the items wanted area since you know exactly what you want. I know there is a Smokercraft aluminum canoe for sale in the "for sale" section that hasn't sold yet. Check that out. Otherwise all items for sale must be placed in the "for sale" section.

The wanted section is nice because you catch the attention of people who may be interested in selling but don't want to pay for an ad. If someone has something that they see you want they will be more inclined to offer it for sale.