• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ROLL CALL for Sturgeon Excursion

Quote:

Quote:

So... how big of a mug are we talking here... a Chub's mug?
laugh.gif

You betcha! smile.gif

Marine_Man you are going to have to shake the dust out of that thing before you use it again. Ok so add to my list of stuff Chub's Mug check got it. If people don't get the Chub's Pub mug reference those of us that get it all know you didn't go to a GOOD college grin.gif.

I just got off the phone with Schusters and they said they are full but two cabins have room for extra guys....He said Shustenberg???? and The Smith Cabin have room and that he could put us (2-3 guys) in there. I said I would post here to see if either one of those groups would read this and I could talk to them directly before just shoving us in there without notice. If you know who are in those cabins and would be cool with a couple of other guys to split the costs let me know...otherwise he said he had the ok to add guys to a couple of cabins and we will go that route...I'm really getting pumped.

I have now ended up with room in my cabin because I had a group that was going to stay with me cancel. So If anyone else is looking for a room get ahold of me or Marine_Man. I know I have room for 3 we could probably put more in though if necessary grin.gif.

Looks like dinosaur day will be well attended. I will be

there with a couple of guys, Old Guide plans on being there,

Scarface too.

Breakfast at River Bend Saturday morning at 7am?

Steve at Log Cabin Bait has stocked up on crawlers so

you can count on him for the bait.