• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Has anyone been out since the snow? Is the river fishable/accessible? I was planning on coming up tomorrow night, but the report from the local motel reported over 10 inches of snow and the possibility of no access/plows to the parking areas along the river. Any updates would be greatly appreciated.

Thx,

Tony

Thanks DeathRoe. I plan on leaving the twin cities about 3 tomorrow. I just don't want to drive 3 hours up and find that I can't even get to the river. I don't mind walking through the snow if we can get to the parking areas. I saw your other post and the reply. I'm kind of curious what the centerpin is too... smile.gif

Good luck!

Guess i'm a little late, but the access roads are plowed. the trails are not. Walked through about 20" of the white stuff this morning. Wicked cold, got 1 fish before the ice got too bad to fish.