• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATV blue book???

Gofishleech

I honestly think the more you look around and see what people are selling them for you need to decide what you want. Therefore creating your own value, and what you feel it is worth. The kelly Blue Book will be off a lot, and due to all the accessories now days, the price can be affected greatly. When you have one in mind, I would definately check with a local dealer and talk to a service guy and see if there has been any past "red flags" with the machine you are interested in. You will be surprised how much they will talk about a machine that you "don't own yet."

CA

thanks for all the help guys, I did find the blue book but like what was said it does not have features. Maybe some of you can tell me what you think,,,,,,,2004 rubicon Honda 500-ES,gps, in and out 4x4, 450 miles. Wheeler is in great shape.

I would have to agree that kbb is really off on the ATV category. i find it hard to believe that my 06 honda rincon dropped almost 3 grand. I would also look around to see what other atv's are going for and also take into consideration of what condition the quad is in makes a big difference too.