• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATV Tires

WCT

I'm faced with having to replace the tires on my old Polaris wheeler. Anyone have any suggestions as to where I should start shopping? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. Old Sneller

I have been looking a lot recently for rims and tires. The cheapest prices I found have been online. Go ahead and google atvoutfitters, onoffroad, and LA Ramp. Most of the time you can get free shipping depending on the tire and even if you do have to pay shipping it's usually going to be less than tax would be. For me the toughest part was figuring out which ones to get. I haven't pulled the trigger yet but I'm going with the Maxxis Bighorns and ITP SS108 rims.

I got mine at Fleet Farm,good tires but it cost extra to mount them 10 bucks a tire I think and you have to have just the rims or they charge by the hour to take the rims off your ATV

I also have the Mudlites on my Grizzly and love them! These tires have the grip needed to keep up with the big swampers yet provide a decent trail ride pattern so you won't get shaken off the machine. Would definately recommend.