• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Which Amsoil........

Mudcat21

I would like to switch over to 2 cycle oil for my 97 sportsman and I'm not sure which Amsoil product to use. The Amsoil dealer asked me if I had a exhaust valve or port on my wheeler, I couldn't tell him. Not the biggest motorhead in the world. smirk.gif

For a 2-stroke 4-wheeler there are 2 choices with AMSOIL.

Both are rated for direct oil injection or 50-1 if used as a pre-mix.

For "Stock" use - that is, not high performance or racing, the best choice would be to use the AMSOIL "Interceptor" (Black and Yellow label). It comes in quarts (product code AIT-QT each, AIT-01 case of 12) or gallons (product code AIT-1G each, AIT-04 case of 4).

For High Performance or Racing use the "Dominator" racing oil. It also comes in quarts (product code TDR-QT each or TDR-01 case of 12) or gallons (product code TDR-1g each or TDR-04 case of 4).

If you expect to use as little as 1 case, you should become a "Preferred Customer". For $20.00 per year membership fee you get the products for wholesale, and the savings on any of these by the case is over $20.00.

You can follow my link below, or here is the direct store link (I get credit for it if you use this link):

http://www.oil.com/redirect.cgi?zo-52257&page=store get the preferred customer option first.