• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Southwest MN Law Enforcement Fishing Tournament

Monday, June 11th 2007. This years event will be on Fish Lake, 3 miles south of Windom. The Tournament is open to all Law Enforcement, Jailers, Dispatchers, Attorneys, Judges, and retirees. Also fire and EMT's.

Entry Fee is $35 per person. If you would like more info on the tournament or an entry form you can email me at [email protected]

We currently have 35 paid entries with a few more on the way that i know of. Still plenty of room for more. If you want an entry form just let me know and i will email you one. Should be a good time. I prefished the lake the other day and caught enough walleyes for a meal and a bunch of bass. Hope they keep biting like that on the 11th. We will also be giving away some door prizes donated by area businesses. For those of you that have never fished this before, it is designed to be a fun relaxed tournament. You can fish with as many as you want out of your boat, and fish are weighed individually. Hope to see ya there and good luck fishing