• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2007 ATV Fair and Swap Meet

SomethingFishy*

ATV FAIR & SWAP MEET (atvfair.org)

Benton County Fairgrounds Sauk Rapids, MN

May 4th, 2007 - Noon - 8:00pm

May 5th, 2007 - 9:00am - 8:00pm

2007 will mark the 2nd Annual ATV Fair

Most of the worlds leading ATV Manufactures, many Minnesota ATV and ATV Accessories Dealers and local ATV clubs have joined forces through the All-Terrain Vehicle Association of Minnesota and created this spectacular ATV based event.

See:

All the latest ATV models and Accessories will be on display.

There is plenty of seating in the Grandstands to watch the Quadmasters competition.

Stop venture over by coral and watch the ATV Pull.

Listen to the Live Music provided by the REDHOUSE band.

Watch Team extreme demonstrate their skills with their R.C. mini monster trucks.

Ride:

Test ride a new ATV on the midway. There is a course for Adults to try out ATV’s and UTV’s, as well as a youth course for the younger crowd.

Experience:

Bring your own ATV to compete in the Quadmasters competition and/or the ATV pull!

Try out the climbing wall at the Scenic District Boy Scouts booth.

Learn about where the ATV trails around the country. Learn rules and regulations and where to meet other ATV riders and how you can help create trails!

I might be interested in making the drive to this. How much is addmission? Are there a lot of people there that bring there stuff for the swap meet? I have been to haydays so that is always what I think of when I hear about this kind of thing. I checked out the HSOforum and it looked like it could be a good time.

I was mainly concerned with the content. I have yet to get through all of the stuff at haydays in one day. Thanks for everyones responses. It is fun to dig through the piles of stuff that people have looking for that diamond in the rough. I think I will have to mark this on my calender.

Let's bump this back to the top as it takes place this weekend.

Hope to see lot's of people there. Should be a good time, you can also test ride that new machine you have been dreaming about.

ATV FAIR & SWAP MEET (atvfair.org)

May 4th, 2007 - Noon - 8:00pm

May 5th, 2007 - 9:00am - 8:00pm

2007 will mark the 2nd Annual ATV Fair

Most of the worlds leading ATV Manufactures, many Minnesota ATV and ATV Accessories Dealers and local ATV clubs have joined forces through the All-Terrain Vehicle Association of Minnesota and created this spectacular ATV based event.

See:

All the latest ATV models and Accessories will be on display.

There is plenty of seating in the Grandstands to watch the Quadmasters competition.

Stop venture over by coral and watch the ATV Pull.

Listen to the Live Music provided by the REDHOUSE band.

Watch Team extreme demonstrate their skills with their R.C. mini monster trucks.

Ride:

Test ride a new ATV on the midway. There is a course for Adults to try out ATV’s and UTV’s, as well as a youth course for the younger crowd.

Experience:

Bring your own ATV to compete in the Quadmasters competition and/or the ATV pull!

Try out the climbing wall at the Scenic District Boy Scouts booth.

Learn about where the ATV trails around the country. Learn rules and regulations and where to meet other ATV riders and how you can help create trails!