• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Okay, seems a long way off, but my dad, brother and I are once again invading red cedar this early june and staying at the county campground. The cruddy thing is the county doesn't allow firewood to be brought into the county campgrounds unless it is bought in barron county (yes you must have a reciept)

SO, I was wondering if someone knows where in Barron county I can buy some firewood? Last year, Minkana genreal gas station and store didn't sell any. We assumed last year there would be signs at the end of peoples driveways selling firewood, like we see heading to northern MN. any help here would be great. My brother seems to think we can just forge a receipt, but I don't really like that idea.

sounds great. I just feel like I am getting robbed paying 15 bucks for mostly pine firewood.....not to mention I have a huge dead ash tree in my back yard to take down this spring, I still haven't burned up the last ash I cut down. Yes I know ash is bad for buring, but the cost is right........

Besides the Birchwood Cafe for breakfast, where else is a good place to eat up there?