• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Check it out Popo and suki boys

Roofer

Watching that almost makes me wish it was snowing out so I can get out and do my driveway again! Oh well I would rather have it melt and be in the boat. But plowing snow in the winter gives me an excuse to be out playing on the 4 wheeler.

Nice video! I wish I could make a video of the King out pushing snow! With the 1/4 mile long driveway, alot of people ask me who plows it, and when I tell them I do with an ATV they look at me in disbelief? Was that a 60" blade?

You have great video editing skills. I know everyone likes to brag up their brands. Props to your Kowie but I plowed as much or more snow this past weekend on my drive that is 2x the size of yours with my 400 arctic cat with stock tires and 60" moose plow. The things these machines will do is incredible.

Yes, I have a rubber flap to install, but didn't put it on yet.

It is a 60" eagle plow. The tires are Gators and they do pretty good.

I went and plowed about 2 acres at my parents house the next day. They have one spot to put the snow with an ice driveway. That was a bigger challenge. Tire chains would work good on the ice.

Thanks for the compliments. smile.gif