• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hello all! I recently relocated to milesville this week. I am currently trying to learn more about the hunting and fishing of the region.If anyone could steer me in the right direction. I am interested in all hunting big game or small, including predators. Also I love to fish big waters or small. Any and all advice would be much appreciated!

I am working for a high health staus hog genetic company and the remoteness is very good for our herd.

Best way to find Milesville is 1/2 between Pierre and Sturgis on 34. Next closest town on a Map is Phillip.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the title of this thread... someone moved TO Milesville!

I used to do a lot of surveying in that area and have been through the "BIG CITY" several times. O'course, it's bigger than the neighboring villages of Billsburg and Hartley.....

Do you actually live "in town"? Definitely a remote area there. What is it, like 40 miles to Philip from there?

I always was curious what kind of fish were in the Cheyenne. You should go check it out.

Is "The Ridge" still open? It used to be a gas station / cafe located about a 1/2 mile west of the highway 34 & 73 intersection.

I live 12 miles west of the 73/34 intersection. The ridge burned down a few years ago and was rebuilt and is now called the T_34, great folks. I will start turkey hunting on Sat and will hopefully bag my first merriam. You are correct on the distance to Phillip. So many critters here.........I have found heaven!!!!