• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whitefish Lake

Blake

I am going up to Whitefish the end of March with a few buddies for Perch....anyone been there recently? or can give me some helpful advice would be appreciated! My buddy went last year and said he caught anywhere from 50 to 130 a day.....had to sort of course, but had some decent size...9-12. Thanks for any help

Another question I have is about passports...Buddy told me that we won't need one, just 2 forms of identification?? 1 with picture....I am a little concerned that we'll get up there and they will tell us we need passports. Anyone know?? Thanks

hey Dirtking....seems like no one has info on Whitefish...any idea if there are any forums for this lake or do you have any personal experience?? Thanks

Blake

Blake - sorry I can't help you, I have never fished a Whitefish Lake - even the one in MN. What part of Ontario(guessing Ont. as you said heading up to) - Your not speaking of Whitefish Bay on LOTW are you? The guys in the Canada forum have been very helpful when ever I have asked a question there.

Blake,

I am going to assume that you are talking about the Whitefish Chain up here by Pine River, Crosslake area. I am not familiar with the perch bite there. However, I suggest you go to the Brainerd forum below and post your question.

Hey Paul, have fun fishing them trout.

ok guys.....don't have a Canadian map handy(I'm sure I could remedy this since I'm sitting at a computer, but I'm Norwegian and I don't have enough time today) confused.gifgrin.gif, but my buddy said Whitefish Lake is approx. 100 miles west of the Thunder Bay area????He said we need to travel about 50 miles of gravel roads to get there??

I will look it up once I get home and have some free time, but this may tell you what you were asking as far as body of water??? Thanks