• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rogain?

beretta

Hey guys this might be a stupid question but you never know... I am going to be buying a new pup (my first) in a couple months. I have been reading a lot her on the forum just trying to answer all of the millions of questions I have. I recently came across an old post from Setterguy stating that he wished he would have used Rogain on his dog to prevent shedding. Do people really do this or was he just kidding? I would guess he was kidding....but then again maybe not. Anyways as this dog may be kept in the house some of the time, or at least in the pickup, I was just thinking about it and couldnt figure out if it was a joke or not as I had never heard of it. Thanks guys confused.gif

I know of a little old lady that has a small dog that had hair loss problems and her vet actually recommend using Rogaine. The dog had several small quarter size bare spots and she applies Rogaine and it has help fill in the bald areas. Keep in mind this dog is like her kid to her. She has done this for at least three years. So yes I think it is being done out there.