• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Daytona Media Day

Anyone see the Dale Jr. interview. Says he wants a stake in DEI or he is out when his contract is done.

Sucks for Jr. How did Dale Sr. not have a will as a race car driver???? Or did he will it all to her??

Can someone fill me in. I don't know much about the whole situation. shocked.gif

Don't feel too sorry for Jr. I'm a fan of his, but I'm not too worried about it. Next season, I wouldn't feel too bad at all about seeing him in the RCR red #3 Bud Chevy. Right now, there are at least 3-4 other teams (RCR, Hendrick, Gibbs, etc) better than DEI. I think Jr. wants majority ownership so he can do whatever he feels he needs to do to get DEI up there with those teams. It seems pretty obvious to me that under the current DEI regime, in Jr's opinion, some things are not getting done.

Most racers like to have some control of thier future and I to some degree believe that Jr feels that he may have none with the way DEI is set up. I would be nice if the whole family including his brother and sister would sit down with Theresa and work it all out.

I do believe also that Jr might need a little help running DEI and Theresa might also not want to give up controlloing interest.

Only time will tell.