• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Face mask

mskyfshntchr

I saw a facemask somewhere that looks like it is a plastic shield. Supposed to be for outdoors and cold and work well for blocking the wind and such. GOing to be going to canada ice fishing and since I don't have a snowmobile helmet, I was thinking that this might work. BUT, I can't seem to find it anywhere I have looked. Anyone have any ideas on what I am talking about or did I dream this?!

Thanks.

Got one from Thorne for x-mas. Use it when operating the UTV gettin on/off the ice and it works fairly well. I put the mask on first, then my stocking hat, then pull a hoodie up over it. Had it fog on me once coming off URL when it was -15, but other than that it works fine. Still cheaper than a buying a windhsield...

--Prudence