• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

just puttin' in a word

duckkiller

couldnt figure out where to post it, so i saw a lot of people here on this thread so:

Just thought i say hi. i love to fish and hunt and i really like to catch big pike. i have shot one band (canvasback) and my two best hunting partners are my dad and brother. i just thought i would put in a word so everyone knows i am here and i hear this is a great site!

You've just made the first step into nothing but trouble. That is if you don't like hunting, fishing, camping, working on your own stuff, researching neat stuff, meeting other cool people and talking with people about the previous topics. Otherwise this is the best site I've found on the net for all of the above topics. Check out all the forums and look into our sponsers if you need something. They are what keep the lights on here.

Welcome to Fishing MN and HotSpotOutdoors.