• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

resetting odometer on Lowrance H2O

Gadgetman

I am trying to reset the trip odometer, so I dont have to keep doing the math, when I want to go 3.5 miles out on the lake I have to remember the original mileage and add 3.5 miles to it. Would be a lot easier if Ic ould just start the thing at zero. It cant be that hard but....

Thanks Pierbridge, that worked for one of the odometers in the unit but I still cant figure out how to reset the odometer on the bottom of my position page. Are you able to solve that one for me confused.gif I suppose that I should be happy to have at least one odometer that I can use now. Thanks again

The Odometer is not going to reset on the Position page.

You could while on the Position page hit menu, customize and then change one of selections to Distance or Total distance once you select customize use the arrows on the keypad to select which one you want to change it will be blinking then hit enter you will get a bunch of selections to choose from that should work and you would be able to reset it.

Let us know how that works.

I had tried that several times earlier and for some reason it comes up with the same number in it everytime. Its like it is an elapsed mileage type deal that counts all the miles you ever log with the unit on. I take that back, after turning the unit off and on it has reset itself! Hope it wasnt a fluke and that I dont have to go thru this everytime. At least I can get one of them reset with ease. Thanks for the assist PB