• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lower Red Hawg Walleye Action

From Lockport to Lake Winnipeg, the lower Red is reknowned for the opportunity to catch that walleye of a lifetime. Stu McKay has put many an angler on a trophy walleye, including my dad and I. Here's what he did today with the help of his new Vexilar FL 20. This brute cruised into the cone at 6 feet off the bottom. Stu worked the jig up and then down when the hawg took the bait. An honest 12 pounder at 30" and change. Here's a picture.

100_0167.jpg

Quote:

Just wondering where you drive to when you meet Stu McKay and how do I get in touch with him? Where do you stay when you go up there? Thanks, muskyfever

Muskyfever, all pertinent information about the services that we offer may be obtained off my HSOforum.

I would just like to ad that March is fast approaching, so too is an incredible walleye run on Lake Winnipeg and the Red.

Thanks for your interest!