• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

really,really big pike

glenn57

a friend of mine shown me a picture on his computer at work the other dayof a huge nord that had about a 5lber in his mouth. this fish had to go 40 plu lbs. some fisherman caught the 5lber on a spinner type jig and the big boy got him crossways. he landed both. has anyone seen this and if they did could they post it on here. the 2 pictures i saw where totally amazing.

That photo sure does get around. The pike was caught in Holland...if I remember correctly. Do a search on this site and you can find it. I just did the other day to prove to a co-work that it was not caught on Rainy....and the 2nd pic was not even the same fish.

Quote:

does anyone remember the old post?

You can search for it...it was posted on 7/28/06. Or you can search by using the word "Holland". I found it the other day to show another co-worker.

Cliffy.

bassnspear,seen your docoys and spear on the picture forum, i have 2 docoys that look like your 2 nord decoys alsoexcept the one of mine is a green and red type flouescent. your right they are the old reliables. by the way a love to spear also. i just had 2 salamander decoys made for my wife and i and they seem to work quite well also.keep up the interesting posts i look at this site a lot. later, good spearing to all.

Thanks for the compliment Glenn. Im just here to help

I know what decoys your talking about. I think the one that your talkin about is the fire tiger. That is a great decoy, but i feel its to bright. Keep spearing, its a great great sport.