• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Navionics & Lakemaster chip question

KrashR

Question

I just got the Navionics Hotmaps 2007 and noticed that I need to change the maps to see different parts. For example MN has like 4 or 5 sections to choose from. Does the Lakemaster chip for MN work the same way or all the lakes listed on one map?

Also if anyone has the 07 Navionics chip do they have a map for the state of Virginia on theirs too?

5 answers to this question

mjrfishing,

I have asked the same question to a resort owner on LOW in Canada and also the lake master people. Both answered that Canada will not allow a survey to be done. I do not know the validity of this, but it would seem true as the demand is there just no supply. smile.gif I run both chips and prefer the Lakemaster because of zoom capabilities. Good Fishing!!

The Lakemaster folks now have permision from Canada and have been working on the Canadian side. I think they hope to be completed this summer. LOW is a huge undertaking, but I am sure they will have a top notch map/chip when completed. I heard they have identified some 2,000 rockpiles that have previously gone unmarked on maps. I can't wait to see the finished product! laugh.gif