• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hole Savers - How do work 'em?

Cottco

I purchased a couple on hsolist, stuck 'em in the hole, but they float to the top. I can hear y'all laughing from hear. When you get done giggling, perhaps you could enlighten this old boy. Otherwise I may have to sell them.

Cottco, After you shove your hole savers down the hole, put a piece of board across the hole to hold them in place. Or if you have covers for your holes, just close them. They will hold the hole savers in place. When you want to open the holes, crumple up some newspaper, put it in the hole saver, and light it! Shouldn't take more than a minute or two and the hole savers will pop loose! You can squirt a little lighter fluid down there too. Good luck! grin.gif1DIRTBALL wink.gif

Dirtball had the right idea, just put a board across the hole under the floor and it will hold it down. To get it out you may need to deflate them just a bit. Maybe i will be able to get up there and show you how they work. smile.gif Hope the fish gods are blessign you this season. Later Jack