• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minnesota Walleye Trail

Hi guys,

Not sure what to tell you guys. We got a few reports about www.polebender.com not working. As I was in Texas, I called Rick here at FishingMinnesota.com and he checked and found everything to be in order. It has not expired or anything like that. It seems to be working just find. Don't be afraid to let us know if you still are finding it not working. Are you sure that you had it typed in correctly?

PoleBender

I would highly recomend the MWT. I have been trying to get hooked back up but things just keep coming up.

If you ever woundered how you match up to other fisherman this is one way to do it. There are some tough sticks that fish this circiut and most everyone else are just plain walleye nuts!

mw