• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

84-85 yamaha phazers

bry c

I looked at a couple of these this weekend, the price is right, but they have been neglected for a few years, 1 runs, 1 has no spark. I am curious if anyone has any insight as far as parts avalibility, manuals, towing portables, etc. for this model. These would be used just on the ice, thanks

Bry

very nice sled i am a certified yamaha technican,at a local

dealer parts are very easy to come across these sleds are very dependable when taken care of your no spark problem is probably an easy fix knowing the phazers its probably a kill switch or key switch also check on the tors switches on the carbs that could do it all fairly cheap and tors switches can be bypassed as for a pulling i would put 48 studs in the track and you would be just fine