• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

underwater stand(what do you have)

buzzball

I have an idea on a stand for my new camera.

First what kind do you all have do you have the fin style with the weight on the bottom? Cause thats what I'm looking to make.

I have looked and all I can find is the plastic style and I wanta make something heavier and stronger something that will last.

If someone has found a better style let me know so I dont waste my time.or if you have made something and wanta share it lets see it.thanks

I have an older Aqua-view. It has 2 small holes beneath the camera where the weights attach and 2 small holes above the camera. I cut a metal coat hanger into 2 strands and bent the hanger through the holes to form 4 legs that you can bend and position as needed. No fin or weights needed on hard water when the camera isn't moving.

there is a guy that was at the ice show the last two years that has been makeing some real nice units. sorry i was not really interested in them so i do not recall the name of his company. ... paul

pike do you know what kind it is? Is there a web page i can see this at?

Mine worked AWESOME and I want see some so I can start selling these.

I'd like to show what I have but I can't untill I get a patent on it.. wink.gif