• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Grrrr... We need snow!

hanson

Well...

1st time in 5 years I've had this happen, my temp warning light came on while I was pulling my Otter Ice Shack across the lake.

Was up at Lake of the Woods, there is SOME snow up there, and the trail was really pretty rough so I was taking it easy.

Guess I wasn't going fast enough and getting enough snow kicked up on the heat exchangers. I stopped, let her cool down a little while, and then went on my way.

I've never seen that light on before so its good to know it works. grin.gif

yeah this current weather pattern we're stuck in is like a broken record. At least up here it's been barely cool enough to make ice.

Looking at the extended forecast and the monthly and seasonal climatic outlooks, the weather appears to be more of the same. Above average temps, and normal, to below average precipitation. If this current pattern stay locked up the way it is (and it looks like it will for awhile), this may turn out to be the worst winter I've ever experienced mad.gif. At least you metro guys got some snow this week. We've had about 4 inches so far this season, and 2 of those inches were in October.

The kitty's growling to get out and eat some snow.