• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MMC or SD card for lowrance H2O

opsirc

Question

HAs anyone try using the map create 6 with these cards to make contour maps for different lakes to use in the H2O? I was looking at the lakemaster chip, but it does not have a lot of the lakes I fish. Am looking to creating my own list with the create map. Most of the fishing I do are lakes around Duluth and up towards the range.

thanks

O

9 answers to this question

Quote:

You don't make countour maps with Mapcreate.

PierBridge is right on, Mapcreate does not make contour maps for you. It lets you make custom maps with features, examples being boat accesses and marker buoys, but not depth contours. The LM chip is already enhanced with Mapcreate data.

If LM doesn't have the lakes you're looking for, see if they're on the Nav chip.

just bought the h2oC and navionics chip combo for $325, tough price to pass up...It looks like almost every lake on lakemaster is also on navionics and plus more...are the graphics and contours both about equal as far as reliability goes?