• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Insurance saga

hovermn

Just heard back from my new/EX agent at American Family. One of the questions that I had asked before running down to start the new policy was if American Family would issue my Snowmo insurance if I wasn't already a customer. She said that it wasn't a problem. Fine, I drove to her office, cut her a check for the cost of the policy and walked out.

I just got a call from her a few minutes ago. I guess that American DOES have a problem issuing me stand alone insurance for the sled, and they will NOT offer me insurance. Further more, it's going to take them 3 WEEKS to refund my money!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! For the first few minutes she was telling me about the issue, I had considered having her give me a quote for auto insurance. Now, there's no way. This is completely unexceptable. I can't imagine how long it would take for them to processes an auto claim, nore do I care.

As if the current snow and ice condition wasn't enough after buying a sled, I have to run into this.

Anyone interested in buying my sled? mad.gif I may be done now. That reminds me. Just got a call from my mechanic. I dropped the sled off last Friday for a basic tune-up and a once over. He said that he'd have it back to me Monday. It's now Wednesday and he's finally finished. So far, this hasn't been a great experience.

Okay, calmed down a bit. Really, I wasn't happy, could you tell? Just had them give me a car insurance quote. Actually not bad, only about $1 more than AIG, but half the snowmo insurance cost, so I see it has coming out ahead.

I had to vent, and now I'm alright.

Funny thing. On craigs list, someone has posted a snowmobile add. It states "Will trade for snow!" grin.gif