• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

natures perfect camo?

2 deer in the first pic. If you save it to My Pics and zoom in on the rump area of the visable deer you will certainly see a black nose and just to the upper left of the nose is the right ear of the second deer. These two body parts are the only ones I can pick out.

Several years ago I had three does looking at me from a grassy area on the edge of the tamerak swamp at about 25 yards. I first only was able to pick out one of their heads and after about a 15 minute stare down I came to realize there were 3 heads in a row looking at me. Never ceases to amaze me how deer can materialize from seemingly nowhere.

nice photos!...deer come in many shapes and sizes(just like people)....the deer in the second photo "does" have a long body but, I've seen similar through the years...also the "face" seems to be "extra " narrow ..as i've said some deer are fatter,skinnier,"longer bodied" etc....no......not 2 deer in the pic ....it's one....just like brassman indicated(personal take on it of course)...here's a photo from this fall of a younger whitetail with pretty good sized ears and a wider face(which is narrower on the deer in your photo)... grin.gifjonny

Frame_falldeer4.jpg

Could swear there are 2 in th first one. Was at the hunting property the week before opener and saw a doe satnding in a fence line around 1pm in some brush you could see through. I watched her for about 2 minutes and called the kids over to take a look. When they aproached she turned and bounded away as did a second doe that was standing about 5 feet in front of her that none of saw. Of course they call me old one eye blind in one and can't see out of the other. Could be there's a whole herd in each pic and none of us can see em. tongue.gif Nice shot of the buck.