• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

SAMURI PIG !!!

DARK30

FINALLY GOT ONE! RIGHT AT DARK30 TONIGHT! I COULDN'T KEEP THE SCALE STEADY BUT IT WAS BETWEEN 47lbs14oz AND 48lbs EVEN. NO THOUSAND BUCKS BUT OH WELL. MY LAST LARGE SUCKER FROM THE CONTEST. GOT THE WIFE OUTA BED TO TAKE PICS AND RELEASED IT (IT SWAM AWAY) YEEEEEHAAAAA!
WET NETS!

------------------
cast,cast,cast,cast......

WOO HOO!!!!! Now thats a pig!You should have called me I would have jumped right out of bed and hit the floor running to see not only that PIG,but the smile on your face!Congratulations!!

THANKS RICK! ALL THIS TIME I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET ONE OF THOSE BIG WALLEYES OUTA THAT RIVER BUT NOW I'M GONNA SPEND MORE TIME WITH LARGE LIVE BAIT!
LAST NIGHT I WENT DOWN FOR A QUICKY AND GOT A NICE WHITE BASS ON A SHAD RAP. I COULD JUST FEEL THE THE PRESENCE OF THAT BIG 14lb EYE!
WET NETS!

------------------
cast,cast,cast,cast......

I WAS THERE I SEEN IT ALL IT WAS GREAT THE SMILE ON HIS FACE WAS ENORMIS WELL WAY TO GO DARK THAT WAS BEEEUTIFUL WELL SEE YA L8ER THIS IS MONSTERCAT SAYING THAT HE WITNESSED IT ALL WAY TO GO DARK