• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Fishing Gear

HL, yup I agree. The next three weeks are my favorite of the year.

MM, I just got back from Selkirk! I managed a monster

1 3/4 lber!!! My buddies caught a 7, 8, 9, 11, 11 1/2, 12, 12 3/4. Fishing in the same boat doing the same thing, I scraped up saugers and a few little greenies. Just not my year up there, I guess. I'll be back in early Nov or late Dec to give it another shot. This falls been really good to me- a 52" muskie and a nice muley. I'm waiting to complete the fall with a big walleye and a nice Whitetail. Like HL said, the next three weeks will determine if that happens or not.

Isn't that something else when you're all fishing in the same spot (or same house), using the same bait and same presentation and you catch nothing and everyone else nails them? That usually happens to me at least once a year during ice fishing.

I'm hoping for early ice in Selkirk and hoping for a trip up there the first weekend in December...

Since I've only got a doe tag deer hunting should be pretty straight forward... then ice fishing!

marine_man