• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

corn fields??

jbtwins24

so whos all hunting by or right off corn fields on here?? im hunting on the fields and they chopped it 2 weeks ago. is anybody else seeing all the deer on these fields as much as i am? plus it dosnt really matter when i hunt mornings or nights i still see a good amount of deer. i hunted this morning in a grass field and i know the deer bed down there but i didnt see any deer for 4 hrs. i should of hunted the corn field this morning. the only problem i have with the corn fields is that the deer come from all around this little field. you never know what side to hunt on because of it. oh well- its deer hunting i guess.

do some quick mid day low im pact scouting or just glass the field and watch were the der are coming.......u say theyre comign from the little grass feild?? if theres one or 2 trails there that is your clue to sneak in wiht a stand and hunt the entrance to the field. only problem is is the issue of spookign deer when u leave but there are solutions to that as well in a similar post...talking from experience here hope i could help.

ok what i ment was......i have woods all around this cornfield and the deer are coming from all of the sides of the woods into the field. but the other morning i was hunting in this grass field thats in the middle of the woods and i know the deer are bedding down. ive seen monster bucks running into the area but i still dont see any sign of them, i dought that i will. ive hunted the grass field 5 different times and seen no deer. but the corn field produces deer but im always on the wrong side of where they come from. another thing is that i have everything the deer needs with in 5 blocks of where this place is, food, water ( fresh river) and a bedding area. this is hunting and its a challenge and thats what i love about it. thanks for the reply.