• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

94 Artic Cat

Meat-Run

first time posting and need to get some feed back? I know there is some great knowledge out their on artic cats and "real market value" for used sleds so can I get some peoples in put before I commit to selling my sled.

-94 Artic Cat 580 EFI XLT

-Reverse, studded

-2-up with extra rack on back

-solid hitch for towing your fish house or sled.

-Aprox. 3400 mile on it and is very clean. No scratchs or ever been rolled.

Your comments are welcome. Again first time posting so I hope this works out.

-Meat-Run

Meat-Run

Welcome to Fishing Minnesota!

As for a "real market value" on your sled, I'm just going to toss out a number, $1,200 - $1,500. Hard to say, you have some good options that make it desirable for a ice fishing/utility sled. However, the sled is also 13 years old now so you won't be able to get a lot of money for it.

If you think you are going to proceed and sell the sled, you will want to post your "For Sale" ad in the Items for Sale forum here at FM. If you need help with that, I can give you a hand as well as help getting your photos to display too. The photo part is a little tricky.

The Fishing Minnesota classifieds sections are very good for selling items. I've sold a few and have had great response!

I'll let this post remain as long as we can stick to discussing the approximate value of your snowmobile.