• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hermantown Gun Sale

Papa Woodie

ok guys, you have read it happening at other Gander Mtns....Now its OUR turn.

Gander has signs posted that they are bringing in over 800 guns and having a 3 day sale on 9-7 - 9/9. They say if you trade a gun in, they will give you a $25 Gift Card also.

Posted signs say guns will be up to 50% off. You will definately see me there. New shotgun and pistol sound real appetizing. I asked the gun dept about the sale, and they said they didn't have much info on it yet as corporate didnt pass any on. He did promise however, these are not "flood guns".

I specifically asked the gentleman in the gun dept if they were flood guns, he confirmed to me they were not. I mentioned other Ganders have done this in the past, but with flood guns. He then reassured me it was not a sale of flooded guns.

I'll still ask one more time tomorrow when i come.

Hermantown is on Hwy 53 just outside Duluth.

Does anyone have any info of the Gun Show at the Decc this weekend? (is it even true?)

Well, i made it up there...your count of 600 seems a bit more accurate. (unless they had sales they were counting in their regular gun section).

Picked myself up a "Kahn" 12 Gauge 3.5In Auto for 149.97 and another P97D Ruger 45 for 197.49. Cept, they rang up the wrong price on the ruger (rang up as 249.99) and the guy behind the counter couldn't subtract to well, and gave me an additional 100 bucks off. Needless to say, i'm not a full honest person, i didn't say anything to him. So i got the pistol at 149.99 also.

Anyone ever heard of the brand Kahn? Figured for 150.00 I couln't go wrong even if it only lasted 2 seasons.