• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A good night on the lake

zachp

A heck of a night of fishing with my buddy and his girlfriend, unfortunately he didn't get in any of the pics because he didn't catch any fish, but he did a fine job running the boat.

ZachEye.jpg

LisaEye.jpg

Both 'eyes are 19 inches.

And here's a hawg crappie she caught on a #5 rapala

LisaCrappie.jpg

16.5 inches, and very thick, wasn't weighed but must be in the 3# area

I've gotta apologize for the string coming out of my pants, i was putting the pants on over my shorts due to it gettin a bit chilly and that was when my rod almost took off out of the boat and i caught the walleye. I wish i'd have seen it right away while taking the pic cuz it's a cool picture that is pretty much wrecked by that dumb looking string, oh well.

Hopefully no one is offended by it.

No prob, Zach. I fixed it for you. Got rid of the telltale string (yikes!) and the glint in your right eye, as well as cropping and a minor color/brightness adjustment. Photoshop giveth and Photoshop taketh away. Can't let a fellow FMer embarrass himself. blush.gif Love that after sunset color on the horizon. And welcome to FM, by the way. Nice to see you here.

zacheye.jpg

Thanks Steve, that looks much better.

Thanks for the welcome too, Like so many others i've been utilizing all the tips and reports from this site for the last couple years, its good to finally be a part of the fm family.

Zachp,

Where ya been? Geesh. Thought you got kidnapped by the canucks on your way up to Alaska. What lake you fishing now a days? We need to get out sometime. The fall bite is just around the corner. I will be hitting it hard middle October once I get back from Hawaii.

Good to see your getting out a bit after the waldos.

Nick

By the way your zipper is down. HAHA love that pic

(Contact Us Please),

I had a pretty productive couple weeks of fishing last time home, got back up to AK a week ago and am currently at work for another week, then i'll be sheep/moose hunting up here then back to work for a couple more weeks and i'll be home Oct 12th. I can pretty much fish every day for that two weeks i'm home. Email me or give me a call sometime in Oct, have fun in Hawaii, later.

[email protected]

String? What string? grin.gif

That is a hog crappie! Congratulations!

(Whoah! I just read back through the thread and saw the crappie went 16 1/2". No doubt that was a hog crappie! Holy Smokes! Unlike some other supposed "16 inch" crappies I've seen posted, I am totally convinced with that one!)