• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Stock Photos?

Maybe someone can help me with this.

I am a graphic designer and I am creating a calendar for a non profit organization that works with people with metal illness. The calnedar is a Minnesota theme so I am looking for photos to use for the pages of the calendar. I did some looking on the interent for stock photography but can't find what I need.

Everything with this project is all volunteer from my designing to final printing so I am looking for something that won't break the bank. If any of you might have a good stock photogrpahy source that has alot of Minnesota images that is affordable please let me know. If there is a place that I could purchase a cd that would also be great.

You can either reply here or email me at [email protected]

Anything that exudes Minnesota. Popular landmarks, lakes, state parks, any scenery pics from around Minnestoa in general.

I guess I am looking for your typical calendar type pictures.

The purpose of the calendar is to honor 12 volunteers from the community that have helped people with mental illness. Each page will have a picture of the honoree and a short bio about them. The pics I am looking for will be used as a background for the page with the bio and the persons picture overlaying it so the pics themselves won't be the main focus. The photos would need to be cropped and also adjusted slightly to make sure there is enough contrast between the text and background. If that makes sense.

I should say that I am looking for high quality files as well. A picture taken from the internet will not work due to its resolution. For print quality I am looking for a cd of original photos that still have their higher resolution.

Thanks to all of you who have replied.