• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

?'s for West River Deer Hunting

Super Black

Hi guy's, Just looking for info on hunting west river reservation land for deer. Anybody done it? I have a map of the reservation land, but am slightly confused on the color scheme of what you can and can't hunt. Thanks, SB

We looked into hunting the reservation before. We found that it was tough to even find contact info. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but it was to our understanding that just because you purchase the tribal tag, doesn't mean you can simply hunt anywhere on the reservation. You still have to go and get permission from the land owners within.

Email me for other details that may help you with your desision.

I beleive you have to hire a registered tribal guide to hunt WR reservation land. I looked into this some last year and thats what I found. They arent terrible expensive by guide standards. Good Luck. There is some great looking ground on the reservations.