• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite Panfish lakes

PanfishSeeker

Welcome to FM PanfishSeeker! There are a few good options for Panfish right in your area. Lake X is a good choice as is Y and Z. Lake X is a better Crappie lake than Z but Z has better size than X. grin.gif

Seriously, there are plenty of lakes in the area that have good fishing. You just need to jump out and do some searching. Put in your time and you will be rewarded.

Good luck,

Corey Bechtold

What Corey is very politely saying is that most of us avid panfisherman would rather be tortured than give up our favorite local panfish lakes. Check the DNR Lakefinder HSOforum for info. You need to read between the lines a little, but when you start to see Bluegill and Crappie numbers showing up in the 9 - 11 inch column in the report you might be on to something.

Local panfish lakes get pounded and when word gets out on a good little lake it can become very average very quickly.

I had a feeling this was going to be the case, and that's cool, i was just hoping to learn a couple new lakes. I will get out there and see if i can't find a few hot spots on my own. That DNR lakefinder is pretty sweet. Thanks!! laugh.gif