• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flowers

I caved into the pressure from Hobbydog to go outside of my comfort zone and try and get into the league of Jonny, Tom, Steve and everybody else. I could use a macro lens, but thats another subject.

Trumpet Vine.........

trumpetvine2cm4.jpg

Yellow flower (not sure name) I took alot of pics of this and as much as I like sharp pics, this one for some strange reason worked best for me.

yellowflower2ta7.jpg

It's always nice to see people expanding their horizons tongue.gif I'm sure we'll have many more fantastic offerings coming our way in the future. I agree with you - the composition in the second one is nice, but it's a little soft. I'm still working on this issue myself. My flower shots tend to end up a little soft along either the front or back edge. I picked up a rock solid monopod today to try to allow for smaller apertures I couldn't quite get holding by hand. Keep 'em coming Buzz!