• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Since you have to have your apps in by the first part of August one might think that you could recieve the extra doe tags by the opener.Usually does not seem to happen.I know that I will recieve all that I applied for as they always seem to have a hard time getting rid of them all.

I did find that drawing date on the game and fish HSOforum... which brings me to my next.... gripe? Does anyone else find ND's Game and Fish HSOforum rather poorly constructed? I struggle each year to do the same things I have done for at least 5 years now.... "Now where is that online application at?" Don't get me wrong, everything that I want to know is there, it just seems like I struggle with it much too often?

Doe lottery tags are coming out as I recieved my first of three today via e-mail. smile.gif

All three came today.Looks like with a buck and 3 doe tags I will be hunting for a little bit.Just maybe one will have to buy 1 or 2 more if there are some left which I am sure there will be.

Haha. The .270 has used so few shells that past couple years that I am good there. Now the O6 is another story as you know. So I suppose a couple many 3,4,5,6 boxes might be in order. Just remember though that O6 has gotten more deer than your gun grin.gif.

Shocked!! I checked today with the Game and Fish to see if any doe tags for 2g1 were left and they said no.Many people from around Fargo must be hunting closer to home as all the tags are out.I thought I would buy a few more to keep me hunting later in the year but I guess it will be a very short season.

It is a awesome zone but very few places to get in.I have for years thought of doing the same thing that some neighbors do and that is charge hunters for access.Problem with that is when I go elsewhere I hate it so morally we cannot do that.The deer numbers are great and the buck population is pretty nice but as with everything it wont last.A few hard winters and it will be back to the same ol,so one must enjoy the hunt now. smile.gifsmile.gif

I glad you have not started charging to hunt because there are way to many people doing that already. What gets me though it the people to pay to do it. So I guess as a land owner you might as well charge if you can get someone to pay. I just know I won't be doing that any time soon.

If you can believe this the neighbor charges 1250 and all you get is a mineral block and a spot to hunt.He lets 4-6 a year in.What a way to ruin good hunting for the sportsman,but some people are willing to write the check. confused.gif