• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A couple more from up north

This muskrat come running down the road at me. The sun was wrong in the first pic but I stepped aside and he ran past me...not a bit afraid. When I chased him he headed into the grass for a second pic with a bit more light. Not sure where he was going but he sure had no fear.

rat1.jpg

rat_2.jpg

Just a few minutes down the road and this guy stepped out. I was in the sun, he was in the shade and I was looking into the sun and he was a good 75 yards away. I took a few shots anyhow. Looking for a few comments on this one....I kind of like the soft look and the composition but then on the other hand I would have loved to had the 7PM sun lighting this guy up. Not sure what to make of it.

buck.jpg