• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My mind is made up, I hate Clear Lake. You can tell me where to go, what to use and how to do it aftre you caught about 50 Yellow bass or any fish for that matter and I will not catch a dang thing.

The Lake is down about 1-2 feet.

Saturday we went out in the morning until noon. We fished north of the island and only caught 1 small catfish and 2 yellow bass. Oh yeah I had one walleye that was 12 inches. It was pretty windy and the boaters and jetskis sucked as usual, very unconsiderate and had to drive full speed in between the people fishing mad.gif

Sunday we went out in the morning which it was real calm with just a little wind. Started at the island again then moved to Billy's reef and caught 7 yellow bass and 1 big crappie.

Don't know what it is with that lake but I have no luck. confused.gif

Save the live bait for winter and early spring on this lake. Once water temps. hit 55 degrees crankbaits are the only way to consistantly catch keeper walleyes here. I have to agree with you about the pleasure boater crowds and jet skiers being a pain especially on the weekends.

Fished the lake last night from 4 til 7:30. Caught 3 legal walleyes the largest being 17 1/2 inches. Also caught 2 yellows and a crappie that went 11 1/2 inches. Used a minnow and a plain jig in 8 1/2 feet of water. All the fish went back.