• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Feathers.........

buzzsaw

Buzz, it wasn't that long ago (it seems) that you started posting your stuff here. All I can say is that you have improved quite a bit and the quality keeps getting better and better! Good job!

Dietz & Dan, thanks guys.... I'm just getting better at copying and pasting other peoples images here thats all. tongue.gifwink.gif It's like anything else, if you put in the time and effort ye shall be rewarded. It's just nice to be able to post pics that people appreciate, I know the regular guys always seem to make comments, but I'd be curious how many people look at the pics all of us post and don't say anything. I'd venture to say that these pictures are drawing a fair amount of traffic to this site, and thats good for everybody. grin.gif

I've wondered that also...how many "new" people look at this photo site.........from what I can tell or see..I've noticed more of a participation in the last couple of months of new people interested in getting into photography and asking question about new cameras etc. ...and there's certainly no doubt the great photos posted by the people here has set that trend in motion....great! grin.gifjonny

Quote:

I know the regular guys always seem to make comments, but I'd be curious how many people look at the pics all of us post and don't say anything. I'd venture to say that these pictures are drawing a fair amount of traffic to this site, and thats good for everybody.
grin.gif

The pics I post (link to) are on my personal web site so I can see the web stats or hits by pic and where they come from and it amazes me at the hits compared to other sites I post at. FM generates a lot of traffic but at the same time the number responses per posted pic is very small compared to other sites. Lots of lurkers out there.

I look at the pics you guys post all the time and I always appreciate them.

Kind of seems dorky and really redundent to keep saying "cool pics" though, so that's probably why there aren't always a ton of comments. For sure though, a lot of here appreciate you guys' photo talents!

I agree with that Lawdog... I do think it would be nice to know who is checking out all of the pictures however... but unless everybody says something that won't happen... no biggee, just curious.

OK. I'll fess up; of the 172 hits this thread had when I started posting this, 161 of them are mine... wink.gif Seriously tho, I try to avoid saying much as per lawdog's comments but sometimes I can't help myself. I always look here to see what the photographers have been up to when I have a spare moment. Many times similar things to myself only wonderfully visually recorded for all to see. Thanks guys! cool.gif