• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WHY???????

Imagine the deer's reaction when they step on one! blush.gif There'd be some colorful deer walking around your property -especially with no rain as of late.

I still like the digital camera up high with the flash turned off idea. And the bear costume if they are not armed.

Quote:

Hmmm -- intersting idea but I think that is how wars start.

The war already has been started with the purposeful destruction of his food plot. He has every right to do what ever he wants to his property. Paintball landmines are ethical and practical. Make sure you have no tresspassing signs posted.

Guys,one piece of advice.I know that what the other did was not right.One needs to be cool and let the law do what they can.I know they dont always solve all the problems but they do try.

One could put the paintball landmines out with the no tresspassing signs.So what happens when he gets some in his eyes and say looses sight in one eye.We have to remember that someone wasnt murdered here.

You can put a sign in your yard that you have a mean dog,knowing that he might bite someone.When the dog does bite someone,be ready to defend yourself in court as you knew that you had a mean dog and that he could bite and hurt someone.

I really believe the best thing to do is as I said above,let the law take its course and see what happens.

Quote:

One could put the paintball landmines out with the no tresspassing signs.So what happens when he gets some in his eyes and say looses sight in one eye.We have to remember that someone wasnt murdered here..

Always fun til someone gets an eye poked out smile.gif

I agree with HL also. Plus as hunters, we are better than the scum that pulled this little stunt. We dont need to sink to their level to get results and hopefully get some justice. Funny stuff though! grin.gif

OK here is an update,

I am not worried about posting this on this site because the %#$hole who I think did this doesnt have access to the I-Net, I really dont even think he has power. I had the ladder stand on top of a 10 foot home made platform so it was a 15 foot stand but I only used 10 of it, I took the bottom section off. So I went up there and put on a note on the piece I still have stating "YOU FORGOT A PIECE". I did put out a older 35mm trail camera that he can see and I hope he steals also "Beacause the police told me to do this because if it is over $250 it is a much higher crime". Then the fun part. I went to Dunhams Sporting good store and talked to the manager and he gave a me a "Theft Proof liquid Dye" that I screwed into the camera case so if he opens the camera case hopefully he will look like a Smurf. With that being said this will all be watched by a digital camera 25 feet in the tree, in a bear proof box. My wife told me what if he shoots the camera to try to get it down, I told her that is a possibility but the chances of him hitting the SD card is slim being that part is protected by the case. Now if he uses a rifel that is a different story.

Thanks for all you advise and support, and by the way the you can tell right where he poured the gas because the plot is ruinned.

It may take some time, they probably think they screwed up your spot already and why go back. Maybe you will even need to rig something up in advance for next year if you really think its a repeat offender or offenders...