• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Want to change---Need help

I currently shoot a PSE Fire Flite at 60 lbs. Finger shooter- shooting 28 inch aluminum arrows. I have a TM hunter arrow rest.

I want to shoot carbon arrows with a whisker bisquit arrow rest and change to a release. What arrow should I shoot? and what weight??? I want to save money and buy off hsolist

I currently own that exact same bow that you do, same poundage and everything. I recently just changed arrows too. I just changed to the Gold Tip Pro Hunter Arrows-5575's, with blazer vanes, shot through the Whisker Biscuit Quick Shot Arrow rest, and the Cabelas EZ adjust release. I love my setup. I believe that you can find these for cheap on the internet. I would think that you can save some money by putting your own vanes on the arrow, that way you could buy the bare shafts, and glue on the vane of your choice. My 2cents, would be if you are going to shoot the whisker biscuit, i would suggest the blazer vanes, I love them. Depending on the money that you want to spend you could chose the XT shafts over the Pro shafts(if you chose Gold Tips), or the original whisker biscuit over the quickshot whisker biscuit.

I hope that your search for your new change goes well! Good Luck

~IcE