• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Outdoor Site Builder

Please welcome Outdoor Site Builder as a new service sponsoring FishingMinnesota.com and HotSpotOutdoors.

www.OutdoorSiteBuilder.com

Outdoor Site Builder is a do-it-yourself style program that allows anyone (with even little or no web designing skills) to create a professional website of their own, whether it's for fun or for a business, a resort, guide service, etc.

You can edit/create your site from any computer with Internet access and you don't always have to be on the same computer when editing.

A very user friendly program in my opinion that makes things easy for those looking to build a website.

So, welcome aboard Outdoor Site Builder!

That's pretty cool. I have been tossing around a couple ideas in my head for a few months now. As I'd be a first timer, I sent them off some questions. Maybe this will help me get my ideas off the ground.

Matt, you may not be the person to ask, but what would FM's policy be towards posting your site link in one's signature, as you do, if you used the sponsor as a service?

Thanks,

Andy

Thats so cool that Outdoor Site Builder will be available to everyone!

I've been using Outdoor Site Builder for the last year and a half now for my personal HSOforum- Hanson-Outdoors.com

I was HSOforum illiterate and just jumped in with both feet and an open mind. I had a few things to learn but the program is very intuitive and user friendly. You can use it to make a very simple HSOforum or as complex as you can imagine.

This really is a great way to get a HSOforum built. Updating the site once you've created it is very simple as well.

DowntoEarth- You'll have to send Rick an e-mail about linking to your site in your signature.