• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Fave Spinnerbait

I ordered a bunch of Spinnerbaits from JB lures a few weeks ago. And to be honest they are a pretty well made spinnerbait.

However, I was walking though Gander Mtn the other day and saw a Spinnerbait that was not on their web page that is also made by JB Lures.

Rattling Pro-Lazer Spinnerbait.

This bait has 2 willow leaf blades to give off a ton of flash and a head design that is very life like and also comes though weeds well. But what sets this spinner aside from all others is the fact that there is a rattle chamber attached to the main Willow. It does not hamper the blade from spinning at all, and adds a lot of sound!

I am sold!!! JB, expect another order from me soon!!!

I took my dad out fishing this past weekend and he managed to land a nice largie on the Pro Lazer...

DadLargie.jpg

We were working deeper weeds in about 8-10 feet. He would let the spinner-bait drop for a couple seconds then retreive it back slowly through the sparse weeds. Worked great for bass (and those hammer-handle pike wink.gif).

Spinner-baits are definitely a versatile presentation for a variety of conditions and species. Makes covering a lot of water in search of aggressive fish a whole lot easier...

I actually did some doubting of weather or not this bait actually rattled, I figgured that the blade spun so fast that the rattles woul dhave little chance to actually rattle. Seeing that it was so hot the other day, I asked my wife to meet me at the boat landing the other day... I jumped in and had her cast while I went underwater. The rattles did work... This bait continues to be my go to lure when I am throwing spinnerbaits.. I even took one and crimped a largerubber core sinker to the hook shank to make it into a deep water spinnerbait...

A great lure!

i gotta pick one of these things up! im itchin to get some bass fishing in all ive been doin is catching some pike while trollin for walleye, ooo.gifmad.giftongue.gif