• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Duluth Bowhunt

TomBow

I moved to Proctor late November and am looking for bowhunters who hunted the Duluth Bowhunt last fall. I have the Arrowhead Bowhunters Alliance HSOforum in my favorites but wanted to know more info on how the hunt worked last year, hunter selections, hunt areas, etc. from some of the guys who hunted. Send me a PM. I have hunted hunts in the cities with the MBRB for 6 years and want to know how the hunt is run up here. Thanks for the info, in advance, and best of Luck. Only 3.5 months left to wait.......

Sorry Fishermn, I had the wrong email address listed, It has been corrected so please try again. I did try and send an email to your yahoo address. Thanks for the response.